Consultancy & Coaching
Lectures in Art and Culture
- 2004 – 2009: Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam
- ‘Culture history, politics, economics and social codes in the United Arab Emirates’.
- Series of lectures from a cultural-historical perspective.
- 2002: The Hague University of Applied Sciences / International Business School, The Hague
‘Globalization from an art and cultural-historical perspective’.
- 2002: University of the Arts, Utrecht
Arab and Islamic influences in the modern European visual arts. ‘Etude comparée’. Methodology with study example.
- 2001: Universiteit van Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Crea – Studium Generale in de kunstbeoefening
- The relationship between Islam, art and culture
- 2001: University of the Arts, Utrecht
Series of three lectures on Arab and Islamic influences in modern European visual art.
“Whose perspective?” Comparison of Arab / Islamic tradition in the visual arts.
‘The Sources of the Artist’. ‘Etude comparée’. Methodology with study example.
‘Visual art and theater’, space suggestion and the portrayal of paradise in western and eastern visual arts.
- 2000: DasArts, Amsterdam
- Suggestion of spaces in visual art in relation to theater.
- 1999 – 2000: Kunstcentrum Whereland, Purmerend
- Internal lecture to the staff
- Presentation / summary of the six-part lecture:
- ‘Looking differently’ about the influences of non-European cultures on the development of visual arts in Europe.
- ‘Japan / Impressionism’.
- ‘Japan / Second Parisian School’.
- ‘Africa / Cubism’.
- ‘African art, Pre-Columbian art / Surrealism’.
- ‘North Africa, Islam / From Orientalism to Matisse’.
- ‘Conclusion and evaluation’.
Art Projects for Youth and Young Generation
- R & B jongeren Amsterdam
- Basisschool De Punt Amsterdam
Art Exhibition and Audio Visual Production
- Participation in and coordination of exhibitions in Europe and the Middle East.
- Over 45 documentaries covering company executive promotions, culture and biography.